Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Three Times the Charm

It's our three year anniversary today. I feel like I have grown so much these past three years. Most people wigged out when I was engaged at 20. Most people were probably concerned that I would grow up and change and that Ryan I would grow apart. I was reading something recently about how people are constantly changing. It's inevitable. But we have the choice in which direction we'd like to change. Throughout this marriage I have learned to compromise, step back, and chill out. When we were first married I had all these ideas about how a husband should act. I had a problem with comparing my husband to other guys; I'd read all these sappy Facebook statuses about how other girls' husbands would surprise them with gifts or dinner. (Some people make me gag.) I had to learn about different love languages: just because Ryan didn't do these things, it doesn't mean that he loves me any less. I am so grateful for all of the things that I have learned so far and for all the things I'll learn in years to come. 

Happy three years! 

These photos were taken back in November, hence the autumn vibes.





























All photos courtesy of Ashley Rose Hamilton Photography. 


3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that blanket one!
    Happy three years!

    xoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Beverly!
    Here's to many, many more years of love and happiness!
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so sweet! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)