1. I didn't finish my last photography project... I turned in two photographs instead of four. Yikes.
2. My teacher turned down my original plan for my next drawing workshop project. Made me feel kinda low.
3. Slooooow shifts at work.
4. I have too many things to do tomorrow before 2:30pm.
5. Resisting the urge to buy food at school... or buying anything, in general. Budgeting, maaaaaannnn.
6. My bangs look super weird in these photos. Time to get a trim.
7. We're canceling Netflix to save a little dough. Goodbye, Doctor Who.
8. Thinking of canceling my gym membership as well. I don't go nearly as often as I did in the summer.
1. Had an awesome photo shoot with friends!
2. Watched The Avengers on a 3D tv and went night swimming in a heated pool at a swanky house that my sister-in-law was house sitting for. We felt rich for a night.
3. Ryan's birthday is this week!
4. Star Wars dance is this week!
5. Mikelle had her baby!
dress, belt: thrifted, cardigan: gift, tights: Target, shoes: Payless
I'm promising myself that this week WILL be better than last week! I work one day less, so this means more time for homework and studying. I hope. I can do this, right?
I hope you lovely readers have a great week. Also, stay tuned this week for my very first giveaway!