Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ryley and Kimber

I just discovered the new effects on my Photo Booth after I got the new operating system for my Mac. 

Look, hearts! I must be thinking of this pretty couple I took photos of a few weeks ago: 










Engaged people are so happy. Makes it easy to take their photos. 

So maybe you've noticed a change in my blog? I was too scatter brained the last time I posted to mention that I got a blog redesign! But you probably already noticed... My good friend Mikelle helped me out with all of this. I think it fits my personality quite nicely. Thanks, Honeypie! 





4 comments:

  1. The photos are LOVELY!! great job, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute couple! Nice new look girl!

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a fantastic photographer! Love them! I have a fun giveaway on my blog that I think you will like! Check it out: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com
    -Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great pictures! and I am loving the effects, the little hearts, too fun! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)