Monday, February 5, 2018

Fox's 1st Birthday

Fox's first birthday was two days after Christmas. I kept forgetting about planning a little party for him because I was so preoccupied with Christmas prep. I foresee many of his birthdays going about in this way.... Poor kid! Ryan tried to convince me to not throw a party because Fox would never know the difference if we didn't, but I would know the difference and I knew that I would regret it if I didn't even try! So I kept it pretty simple and without a theme. I feel like themed parties are only worth it for later birthdays, like 3+ years.

 
 Like Gwen's party, we ordered a bunch of Hot and Ready pizzas. I'm convinced it's the best option for kids' parties, at least until my kids start making requests for different party food.

 I'm so glad we've got this backyard for the kids to play in. I bought Fox a few new balls as his birthday present, and his party guests had a blast with them. My plan to keep them all occupied was a success.















 Cake smash time!








We love Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)