Monday, February 5, 2018

Christmas 2017

I was ecstatic about having Christmas morning in our own house this past year! It was a dream come true. Of course we spent Christmas Eve and the rest of Christmas day at "the cousins' house" (as Gwen likes to call it), but I didn't feel like bringing my camera. 
We bought the kids a Little Tykes basketball hoop. Gwen doesn't understand that the object of the game is to stand from a distance to throw it in, but she loves to "dunk" it. In hindsight, maybe we should have bought them soccer balls and a goal- Fox has become a little pro at kicking a ball around the house. Maybe next Christmas.










 Gwen saw the dinosaur eggs on the side of this box and proclaimed, "Look! Sweet potatoes!"




 She's still very much into dinosaurs.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)