Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Sensiba Family


Sheesh, it's been a while since I've photographed people that aren't my own people! I got lucky with two photo sessions last week! I forgot how fun and rewarding it is to create photos and capture moments of love between people.
Holly and I have been friends for seven years. We were college roommates for a couple of those years! Luckily, I moved to Phoenix, and her parents and sisters live here as well, so we're able to see each other about twice a year when she comes to visit. Sometimes more! I feel blessed to have her as a friend for this long, and I'm very happy that the odds were in our favor.
Here she is with her cute family!

This last photo tugs at my heart strings! I kid you not, tears welled up in my eyes. And her little leg pop is the cherry on top. I'll be uploading photos of my other session soon! It's a newborn session, and I have a crazy story to tell, as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)