- We saw Inside Out. Probably my new favorite Pixar film. Going in, I had no idea it would make me so emotional- I should have known, it's a movie about emotions. After the first scene I knew I was in trouble. I cried at the beginning, middle, and end. Pixar, you've done it again.
- Holly and Ruby came to play!
- I've discovered The Fashion Citizen YouTube channel, and it's one of my faves now. Vlogs are strangely enjoyable- it's like hanging out with someone. A little one sided, maybe.
- Ryan's cousin was getting rid of a bunch of stuff and I scored some "new to us" baby toys! I think Gwen has gotten bored of her toys, so I was planning on buying her some more, just to keep her occupied while we're stuck indoors during the unbearable summer days. I'm glad I don't have to, now! The new toys are electronic, so I get to listen to the same phrases and songs on repeat all day, but I don't even mind that much if it keeps Gwen occupied.
- It was cool enough to go on a walk this evening- under 90 degrees! And I was so happy to get out of the house after being such a homebody this weekend.
- We came across a dog wearing shoes on our walk. Too cute!
- Nate Reuss's new album. I've only listened to a few songs so far, but it'll be playing allllll week.
I'm so glad I remembered to post this happy list; it cheered me up. This weekend was not the funnest- Ryan had a three day weekend, but on Thursday night he started to feel sick. So we didn't get to go out to celebrate the 4th. It's alright, because there will always be more holidays to celebrate later.