Monday, July 20, 2015

10 months

It's getting harder to take Gwen's photos now that she's very mobile and very curious. She has actually been 10 months old since the 8th, but I've procrastinated taking her photos just because the heat is so awful and indoor photos don't look as good. I finally sucked it up and I took a few photos while we were scouting locations for my most recent session (photos of that soon!).
She will no longer keep anything on her head, so headbands and cute hats are out of the question. So unless she's wearing something obviously girly, almost all strangers mistake her for a boy. Gwen has learned to climb up the stairway. We may need to purchase another baby gate. She loves to feed herself and sometimes won't eat unless she can do it herself. She has 6 teeth. She loves to wave and give high fives! 

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! love the new blog design btw!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)