Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happies


These posts listing why Ross Geller is the best and why he's the worst.  I can't make up my mind. Feel free to discuss in the comments!

Watching anime with Ryan. You know you've found the one when they watch Japanese cartoons with you. (Any anime fans out there? We've just finished watching the first season of Noragami. It's so good!)

Shopping for cute baby clothes. Always.

A tiny pit bull baby running after his/her master.

My mom and aunt were in town for a few days! They loved on Gwen.

When Ryan was researching new cameras for me :) He could research for hours.

Barbecuing with friends.

The weather! I'm taking every opportunity to get outdoors before the harsh summer arrives.

My sister-in-law is coming to visit this weekend, as well as a couple of my friends. They're all in town for the same wedding!

We are having a Bradley class reunion this weekend! We'll get to see all the babies and hear everyone's birth stories! Yes, I'm planning on taking photos.

Arizona doesn't participate in daylight savings time.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is my new favorite show.

1 comment:

  1. hahah ross geller. i like him but he's just a mess. #teamchandler

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)