Monday, September 1, 2014

Bumpdate: 37 weeks


How far along are you? 37 weeks  
Total weight gain: 35 lbs (because of all the water I drank last week...) 
Stretch Marks? None on the belly. 
Sleep: Upon waking up each morning/during my restroom runs, my belly always feels super heavy. 
Best moments: Having family here for the weekend!! 
Missing Anything? Shaving my legs with ease. My shoes. 
Movement? Not as much as before. She is running out of room. 
Food Cravings: Macarons and watermelon. 
Symptoms: I'm moving at a slower pace. I'm getting a little frustrated at all the things I can't/am not supposed to do. More swelling- I'm taking baths on baths on baths. I also had a terrible dream the other night- our baby was born but was a boy?? And I remember looking at him to see which of us he looked like, but the longer I looked at him, the more deformed he became! His head was misshapen and his hands started growing too! Kind of terrifying. 
Belly Button in or Out? Out. 
Happy or Moody? Happy, excited, and nervous. I read this great birth story and it made me feel more confident about labor. 
Looking Forward to: The blogging conference next weekend :) Hopefully I won't go into labor until after this? 
Ryan is convinced that baby will come a week after her due date. It's common for first time moms to make it to 41 weeks, and that's a fact that Ryan won't let me forget. No, I do not plan on getting induced. If I somehow make it to 42 weeks, then we'll talk about an induction ;) 
Also, I finally have my heart set on a name. It's just up to Ryan to approve! 

5 comments:

  1. You're so close!!!!! Take lots of long brisk walks and have your hubby massage your ankles (the tender spot right above the ankles too). Pineapple is supposed to be labor inducing... and have lots of sexy time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're both missing the same thing.... Shaving legs with ease. No wonder I get asked often if I am pregnant ... Ha.. (Which I'm not. ha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really haven't been around for a while, you are expecting and you look gorgeous!!! Super congratulations (I know I am way late for that, but still wanted to say it!) You are such a beautiful mama, and I am really excited for you!! I hope to be half as gorgeous when I am preparing for a baby :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute! I'm right behind you at 32 weeks. You never know when baby will come, my first came at 39 weeks so it just might happen you not making it to 40 weeks ;) I miss shoes too, although it's way easier in the summer, at the end of my last pregnancy my feet were so swollen I couldn't get any of my winter boots on!!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)