Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Baby Gwen

Gwendolyn Rebecca Houpt
Born- Monday, September 8, 2014 @10:44am 
7lbs & 3oz, 19.5 inches long 
She came earlier than expected, which I am so grateful for! Sorry, not sorry, for not updating the blog sooner. The first week with her was honestly overwhelming! But now that I'm over the breastfeeding hump, my mental, physical, and emotional health are on the mend. I'm going to write out her birth story and hopefully have that posted by Friday.

As you can see, she takes after her father- fair skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes (I'll get opened eye photos soon...). She resembles him so much! It will be neat to see how she'll look as she grows. We love this pink, little baby a lot. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. She is soooo precious!!! I just want to touch her little fingers! And I love those headbands. They're darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! She is as sweet as can be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she really is so cute! congrats!!!!! can't wait to read the birth story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beverly! So sorry for not sending you my wishes sooner but Congratulations! She is perfect. What an angel you have been blessed with! I'm looking forward to all the baby spam coming our way :)

    Ah she is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)