Friday, July 11, 2014

Body Empowerment


Do yourself a favor and listen. We all need a little reminder. You're not ugly. Read this important article!  Try- Colbie Callait.

All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor. I really like this video! The colors, the message, the sass, the beat.

Perfect- Pink. And this one~

Unpretty- TLC. Taking it way back. Still true.

Big Girls- Mika. Just to clarify, this song here is not "fat promotion", it's "body acceptance promotion." There were a lot of heated comments about that on Youtube. 
"Diet Coke and a pizza, please."
Diet Coke, I'm on my knees
Screaming, "Big girl, you are beautiful!" (Skinny girls, you're beautiful too.) 

1 comment:

  1. tlc hahhah. i love their song "scrub". colbie callait is such a boss.
    xoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)