Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bumpdate: 18 weeks


Happy Easter, every bunny! This holiday is one of my favorites because it is centered around the resurrection of Jesus, which is the most amazing thing to have ever happened (so far) on this earth. I know Easter was originally a Pagan  fertility holiday, hence all the bunnies (mad baby making machines) and eggs, which is cool too. But I'm glad that we can take this day to be reminded of the most important event of the world. I always feel so much peace on this day. 

I woke up this morning to a couple of parents celebrating Easter with their daughter this morning just outside our bedroom window. (Our window is above the entrance to our apartment building.) I sneaked a peek. She was wearing bunny ears and playing with bubbles and chalk as her parents took photos. Watching them made me excited to celebrate holidays with our kids :) So on to the bump update: 

How far along are you? 18 weeks 
Total weight gain: ? (baby is the size of a mango) 
Maternity Clothes? I just bought some maternity jeggings. What a relief. 
Stretch Marks? No.  
Sleep: Ok 
Best moments: Someone called me a baker yesterday. (Get it get it??) 
Missing anything? Bending down with more ease. I know I'm not even big yet, but I already hate bending down. 
Movement? I think so. 
Food Cravings: Everything and nothing at all. 
Symptoms: My back is starting to hurt. 
Belly Button in or Out? In. 
Happy or Moody? A little of both.
Looking Forward to: Possibly going to the temple this Saturday :) 


Also, we recently found out that The Most Interesting Man in the World is our neighbor. 


3 comments:

  1. You are just the cutest little pregnant lady there ever was! Love your lace dress.

    ♥ www.athistage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea about it being a holiday about fertility! haha that's awesome! Love this dress, you look stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are glowing and beautiful!

    http://www.ourlifeisbeautiful.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)