Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Nativity

I received a nativity this Christmas. To be honest, when I unwrapped it, I was a little disappointed with the paint that came with the kit. I obviously didn't voice my opinion, but then my father-in-law said, "you could just paint them all black." He was joking, but then I realized what an awesome idea that was. I knew that I didn't want to paint the figures black and leave it at that, so I added some gold leaf to each one. I watched this video for help with the gold leaf. So chic! I love how they turned out

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool getting a nativity set to paint! You're so creative! Thanks so much for your lovely comment and support girl. Happy New Year! I hope you have an awesome year!

    xo sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really good. I think they look way better than the painted types on the box. It looks so smart and shiny your way.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)