Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Guest Post: Sherri of SHERRIAMOUR

I like Valentines Day because it's about love and coming from a single lady I say, love yourself! Celebrate with your gurls...chick flicks and ice cream, yes please :) 

xo sherri

(Thanks Sherri! I really dig that dress! This is definitely a bold look that only a confident woman like yourself can pull off. Edgy, Valentine awesomeness! Make sure to check out Sherri's blog~ SHERRIAMOUR
Also, she looks dang good in blue.) 
(photo cred: 1 & 2


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me :) Happy Valentines!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty, I love her blog :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)