The hairstylist was teaching me more about how to, ya know, style my hair and products I should use, and stuff like that. Yeah, I know very little about styling my hair, which is WHY I'm still considering getting it cut shorter.
Friday was a great day. I got most of my final darkroom project finished, got a hair cut (oh, already mentioned that), and went on a date. Also. I ran into my ex's mom at the mall, and it WAS NOT awkward. I always imagined such an event to be the literal worst, but it was actually fun talking to her again. What a sweetie.
skirt: Down East
vest: Forever 21
We're currently in Albuquerque visiting with Ryan's sister for baby Emma's blessing tomorrow.
Oh look, an outfit post. It's not much of an outfit. I knew that today would be 90+ degrees so I dressed accordingly. I'm guessing that my summer uniform will be different variations of this outfit here: a shirt (TRY to avoid layering! It's just TOO hot.), shorts/a skirt, sandals, and a popsicle (optional, but a good idea).
It looks like I've gained a few followers :) Yay! Thanks for reading.
Awful things this last week:
1. Missing out on my sister's Birthday dinner because I had to finish a project that night. (It was sushi too!)
3. COMPLETELY being misinformed about a critique in my printmaking class. So. Unprepared.
4. New co-workers that are best friend, high school cheerleaders...
5. Finding out that a relative of mine has breast cancer :(
Awesome things this last week:
1. Finding a check for $50 that I forgot I had. sdfjljdsfgjlasd!!!
2. Looking through old photographs at the in-laws'.
3. Easter. And homemade strawberry shortcake.
4. Tax return.
5. Killing lots of roaches >:)
6. Finding this photo of my deceased great grandmother:
I'm not too sure if she realizes what she's wearing.
Looks like this awful/awesome thing is gonna be a regular type of post around here.
5. Going on an impromptu double date and eating some dang good New Mexican food at Andele's.
6. Buying gifts for people =^.^=
7. Singing at the Easter fireside for church.
So I'm realizing that it's pretty tough to try and keep a blog while having no internet. This is why I hardly post. I always think of taking outfit photos, but I get a little exhausted just thinking of when I'll be able to post them. We've already discussed how I'm not comfortable blogging where other people could possibly see what I'm up to in this post. I know I haven't got a lot of followers of this blog, so maybe my presence isn't missed too much. *shrug*
I hope to get back in the habit of blogging my little heart out, but until then, have a nice life.