Saturday, January 6, 2018

Fox at 6 Months

Yeah, I'm posting these photos 6 months late. I've got a lot of catching up to do before I post about Christmas and Fox's birthday.  I wish I could remember what all of his milestones were at this age, but it was too long ago! I can tell you that he was obsessed with crawling, so these photos on my bed were pretty tricky to take. I also recorded some video of him crawling and Gwen interfering during the little photo shoot, but I'll have to get my hands on some video editing software before I can do anything with any of the videos I've taken since then. 
p.s. Fox's shirt says "Rad Bro". It kinda looks like "Dad Bro" in some of these pictures, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)