Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Before Fox


About a month(?) before Fox was born, my lovely friend Lydia offered to take our family portraits. In film! I've barely ordered the prints and downloaded digital copies of my favorites to share here. I love taking photos in this location! The desert can be so pretty. I love looking at photos of my big baby belly. At the time, I didn't feel like I was that big by the end. Ha! I was wrong. Pregnancy is kind of surreal.  


Ok! This picture of Gwen! She looks so much younger, but it was only a few months ago?? I'll cherish this little baby faced photo forever. 

Thanks for the gorgeous photos, Lydia!
Photography Hill is based in Portland, OR. She travels to the Phoenix area regularly, so make sure to follow her Facebook or Instagram to stay updated for when she makes it back here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)