Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Looking Forward to November


These photos were taken last week at the pumpkin patch, which also happened to be the hottest day of October! Ugh! I've been trying really hard to be patient about the weather cooling down here in Phoenix, but being pregnant has made me a bit more irritable on the matter.  I've only got 2 months left of this pregnancy, and hopefully the majority of that will be in cooler temps. 

There are a lot of fun things to looks forward to this month! 1. My sisters are coming into town! For my baby shower! 2. We're going to the Lantern Fest. 3. My in-laws are coming to town for Thanksgiving. 4. New Gilmore Girls! 5. My golden birthday is this month :) 


I feel like this time last year, I was itching for Christmas. This year is different because I just want Halloween to last a little longer! So sad to see it go. Thankfully, pumpkins are still a part of Thanksgiving. If you couldn't already tell from these photos, Gwen is obsessed with pumpkins. We'll have to keep some around until the end of the month.


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday month! Sounds like this is going to be a great month!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)