Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Friend-zy

(I swear, we're not actually Pepsi models. )
Hey, hi, hello! If you're a long time reader of this blog then you'll remember a little something called "Friday Friendzy" featuring my lovely friend Anne. Dude, we used to take the cutest pics, but then we both got pregnant and then I moved away. Life, amirite? While I was in town last weekend, I knew we had to get together and take photos for old-time's sake. Taking these photos with two babies running around had proven to be very difficult. The next go around (whenever that may be!!) we'll probably keep the babes at home, or bring another friend to keep them from running into the street.... 

You guys, I'm getting nostalgic! Reminisce with me about the old days (aka 2 years ago) by looking through all of our old Friday Friendzy posts

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh totally remember these!!! :) Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that haha! Your hair is so cute in these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are too cute! Life gets crazy when you add babies to the mix, its awesome you guys were able to catch up :)

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are the cutest and so are your kiddos! I love your outfit, Beverly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys look like the women I want to be when I have bb's. Just like awesome and stylish and cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)