Sunday, May 3, 2015

Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market

I told  asked Ryan to come with me to this vintage market on the weekend. He agreed, but was not thrilled about it. It wasn't until he spotted the fat 70's neckties (and bought a couple) that we both started to enjoy ourselves. It was fun browsing through all the quirky, old stuff together. Plus, the Waffle Love truck was there, as well as a Hello Apparel booth. So I treated myself. I meant to take more photos of all the neat things, but I was enjoying myself too much to be bothered with my camera. I managed to capture these two super weird collectables:

This horse was absolutely terrifying. It looked like it was made of actual horse or cow leather. And that missing ear.... 
Angel baby riding a huge goose. Just what I've been searching for! 

One more photo.
I'm glad I decided to drag Ryan along rather than a friend. I always make better money decisions when I'm with him. I'm afraid I would have bought everything in sight, otherwise.

p.s. I decided not to shoot in RAW for these photos and it was the biggest mistake ever. Always shoot in RAW! There was a cute, underexposed photo of Ryan and Gwen that I wasn't able to save in Lightroom because of this. 

5 comments:

  1. RAW FOR THE WIN ALWAYS. Also I just found out about full frame so fml. Also Gwen is super cute. What else is new? Also WAFFLE LUV. Next time we visit each other we should go! Have you tried the biscoff with raspberries? So good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I debated on whether or not to get a full frame camera, but too expensive for me right now. Maybe for the next update in a few years! And yesssss Waffle Love. I had the red wonder. I'm sure I'll always get Biscoff spread anytime I get their waffles.

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun!
    ps. I totally have that shirt in blue ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it in blue and was tempted to get that one too just because I LOVE how this shirt fits.

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of Junk in the Trunk, but it looks like a blast! I always enjoy going to places like that with friends who can make jokes about the odd things you find.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Chat with me! I reply here, so check back if you asked a question :)