Thursday, July 23, 2015
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Monday, July 20, 2015
She will no longer keep anything on her head, so headbands and cute hats are out of the question. So unless she's wearing something obviously girly, almost all strangers mistake her for a boy. Gwen has learned to climb up the stairway. We may need to purchase another baby gate. She loves to feed herself and sometimes won't eat unless she can do it herself. She has 6 teeth. She loves to wave and give high fives!
Friday, July 17, 2015
Monday, July 6, 2015
- We saw Inside Out. Probably my new favorite Pixar film. Going in, I had no idea it would make me so emotional- I should have known, it's a movie about emotions. After the first scene I knew I was in trouble. I cried at the beginning, middle, and end. Pixar, you've done it again.
- Holly and Ruby came to play!
- I've discovered The Fashion Citizen YouTube channel, and it's one of my faves now. Vlogs are strangely enjoyable- it's like hanging out with someone. A little one sided, maybe.
- Ryan's cousin was getting rid of a bunch of stuff and I scored some "new to us" baby toys! I think Gwen has gotten bored of her toys, so I was planning on buying her some more, just to keep her occupied while we're stuck indoors during the unbearable summer days. I'm glad I don't have to, now! The new toys are electronic, so I get to listen to the same phrases and songs on repeat all day, but I don't even mind that much if it keeps Gwen occupied.
- It was cool enough to go on a walk this evening- under 90 degrees! And I was so happy to get out of the house after being such a homebody this weekend.
- We came across a dog wearing shoes on our walk. Too cute!
- Nate Reuss's new album. I've only listened to a few songs so far, but it'll be playing allllll week.
I'm so glad I remembered to post this happy list; it cheered me up. This weekend was not the funnest- Ryan had a three day weekend, but on Thursday night he started to feel sick. So we didn't get to go out to celebrate the 4th. It's alright, because there will always be more holidays to celebrate later.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Here we all are in June of 2015. We've grown by 3 babies since the last time we were all together, putting our number at 21. It has been so fun being a part of this big family for the past 4.5 years. I've gained 4 sisters and 6 brothers, not to mention a second set of excellent parents. It will be exciting to see how big we'll grow in years to come. Here are some of my favorite captured moments from this session.
This may be my all time favorite photo of Ryan and I to date.
All photos by Ashley Rose Hamilton Photography.